Soapstone Traditional Cooking Pot- 1.5 Lit
This Soapstone Traditional cooking pot- 1.5 Lit made out of naturally available soapstone designed to cook your curries. From vegetable curries to nonveg curries, experience the authentic taste of tradition and flavors. The Soapstone Cookware Pot is very well known to cook rasam, sambar and few other vegetables stews were always cooked in this cookware because once it's cooked, the food can stay fresh for 2 days. Any dish that needs to be cooked slowly for long time tastes at its best with this cookware. Since the food gets cooked at a constant temperature.
- Made of natural soapstone. It's a natural cookware which doesn't have any processed materials such as paint, coating, added metals etc...
- This cookware can be placed on a gas stove, glass hob.
- It is believed that soapstone cookware always keeps the balanced pH levels of the food; hence it's easy for digestion.
- As soapstone has the capacity to retain heat, food cooked in this cookware will remain warm for 3-4 hours..
- Hand crafted by traditional artisans who have been making it for generations.
Cookware lasts generations!
- Each piece is chiseled by hand, there is a chance for mild variation in size.
Use & Care
- These cookware need no chemicals or soap water to wash, just scrub with the plain water and be done with the washing.
- The stone tends to chip when dropped so please handle with care.
Check out our Unique Culinary collection.