Bamboo Bottle - 350 ml
One of the most frequently used daily products, plastic bottles have seen a meteorite rise in production, concerning the environmentalist across the world. According to a report published in the Guardian, more than 480 bn plastic drinking bottles were sold worldwide in 2016, a 300 bn rise from a decade ago. The plastic bottles are also very bad for health and in summer can not be used it become hot.
Being a natural product, the water remains cool and hygienic in these bamboo bottles. The bottles are easy to carry and mouths of the bottles are made of cork which does not allow the leakage of water. If you are concerned about the hygiene quotient of these air-tight water bottles, they are extensively treated during the manufacturing process to make them bacteria-free. Hence, these bamboo bottles are absolutely safe for storing water in them.
Each bottle takes around 4-5 hours for manufacturing, including the process of cutting, drying, boiling, joining, and finishing the bamboo.
Taste the richness and feel the natural fragrance of bamboo with your every sip in the 100% bamboo water bottle with capacity of 350 ml.
How To Use
- They are washable and reusable.
- If we use it regularly, then after using it, we have to keep it opening the lid and dry for 2 hours maximum.
- We have to clean it with a brush once weekly
- We can use it 8 to 10 hours daily. One thing keep in mind, it can not be kept with water for two or three days.
- Don't pour any hot liquid inside the bottles.
- Don't keep it under direct sunlight for long time.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love the bamboo water bottle I purchased from Indic Inspirations. This bottle has something that makes it unique. The bottle is handcrafted of 100% natural and sustainable bamboo. It is leak-proof. This is the right bottle for me to carry to my aerobics class.