Black Pottery Miniature Kettles :: Set of 3
- Ring Kettle
- Oval Shaped Kettle
- Wine Kettle
Longpi Hamlei as black pottery is traditionally called, was once, only used by rich and dignified noble families of Manipur. The miniature kettles come with cane weaving accents on the handle. Legend claims that tea tastes better when prepared in these potteries. Locally in Manipur, they are revered for medicinal values.
- COMPLETELY HANDMADE. All the Longpi products are handmade where the artisans mould the products with hands, no machines or electrical supplies are used.
- 100% Eco Friendly Since Longpi pottery is made from grounded and powdered rocks especially Serpentinite and weathered rocks, they are made of all natural raw materials. The cane finish on some of the items is also natural and 100% eco friendly.
- NO CHEMICALS USED. Black color is naturally obtained. The raw materials used in making of the potteries are completely natural since no chemicals or artificial products are used
- BIODEGRADABLE. Longpi pottery items are naturally biodegradable due to the raw materials used in making these fine pottery items.
- Handmade product. So size and shape may slightly vary