Chai Montage 6 Teas Gift Pack
Chai is at the heart of Indian culture. It stands at the golden mean between being solemnly homely and graciously social. And nothing quite commemorates special moments better than a cup of chai to toast to the event.
This year, start a new tradition; of celebrating special occasions over cups of tea. Featured in this gift box is a decadent selection of hand-crafted chai blends; each inspired by a place, a thought or the idea of an occasion.
- ASSAM MASALA CHAI - A spicy sweetness that harks back to an Indian spice bazaar. 40 gm
- PUNJABI MASALA CHAI- A spicy masala chai that you won't find anywhere else, boasting a pungent kick of Bishop's Weed and black cardamom. 40 gm
- KOLKATA STREET MASALA CHAI -Like biting into a rich Indian dessert; full of succulent flavors. 40 gm
- CARAMEL SPICE CHAI - A truly celebratory drink to uplift your good times with a bit of caramel and cinnamon. 40 gm
- BOMBAY CUTTING MASALA CHAI, For a soul-warming, wholesome sip on balmy day. 40 gm
- WAYANAD CARDAMOM MASALA CHAI- Full of personality and exploding with cardamom. 40 gm
Step 1: Heat water to the desired temperature. Ensure the water isn’t boiling as very high temperatures can easily destroy the delicate notes in the tea. Place the tea leaves in an infuser.
Step 2: Pour hot water over the tea leaves until they are submerged.
Step 3: Let it steep for the recommended time. Take care not to over-steep.
Step 4: Remove the tea leaves. Pour the infusion into a cup and enjoy.
About Teas of India
Tea - Chai is synonymous with the Indic way of life. India is the second biggest tea producer in the world, right after China. Indian Assam and Darjeeling tea are well known around the world. But India has many other tea producing regions. Black tea is still the most important tea type, but each of them has a special character that depends on a terroir.