Chandrayaan Moon Landing Diorama - Set of 3
A mix of artisanship and pure engineering - built by proud, young designers who saw the scale model project as a way to express their admiration for ISRO's work - Made in gold plated brass with acrylic moon surface base. This Chandrayaan Moon Landing Diorama scale model is a collector's item that can adorn your study or work desk at home or at the office!
Ideal Model set for Schools - Physics Labs, Principal's Office, etc.
Your dose of daily inspiration, with this model of rocket science!
Includes the following:
1. Moon Surface board with Lights + Adapter
2. Chandrayaan Orbiter 1:25 Scale
3. Vikram Lander Scale 1:25 Scale
4. Pragyaan Rover Scale 1:20
- Chandrayaan Moon Landing Diorama Model.
- Carefully painted, extraordinary sharp markings great attention to detail; Durable
- Great collectable for model spaceflight enthusiast; Also a wonderful decoration for your home, office, countertop
- Great Christmas/birthday gift for kids, children, friends.
- Material of Orbiter, Lander, Rover Model: Lacquered coated brass with anodized aluminum base
- Material of Moon Surface: Acrylic and Wood for realistic moon surface
- Comes with LED lights + adapter.
ISRO’s Chandrayaan-2 - the second Indian spacecraft of Lunar exploration satellites were launched in July, 2019 from the Sriharikota spaceport by GSLV Mk-III. Chandrayaan-2 mission is a highly complex mission, which represents a significant technological leap compared to the previous missions of ISRO. It comprised an Orbiter, Lander and Rover to explore the unexplored South Pole of the Moon. The mission is designed to expand the lunar scientific knowledge through detailed study of topography, seismography, mineral identification and distribution, surface chemical composition, thermo-physical characteristics of top soil and composition of the tenuous lunar atmosphere, leading to a new understanding of the origin and evolution of the Moon.
Concept is very good and informative. Can be enclosed in a glass enclosure also