Chandrayaan Pragyaan Rover Scale Model 1:20
A mix of artisanship and pure engineering - built by proud, young designers who saw the scale model project as a way to express their admiration for ISRO's work - Made in lacquered coated brass with anodized aluminum base with all the details of a Chandrayaan Pragyaan Rover scale model is a collector's item that can adorn your study or work desk at home or at the office! Your dose of daily inspiration, with this model of rocket science!
- Pragyaan Rover Scale Model.
- Carefully painted, extraordinary sharp markings great attention to detail; Durable
- Great collectable for model spaceflight enthusiast; Also a wonderful decoration for your home, office, countertop
- Great Christmas/birthday gift for kids, children, friends.
- Material: Lacquered coated brass with anodized aluminum base
Chandrayaan-2’s Rover was a 6-wheeled robotic vehicle named as Pragyan, which translates to 'wisdom' in Sanskrit. Pragyan is able to travel up to 500 m (0.5 km) at a speed of 1 centimetre per second and it is powered by solar energy. Pragyan rover is capable of communicating with Chandrayaan 2's Lander.
Pragyan Rover can conduct the in-situ payload experiments. The total weight of Pragyan Rover is 27 kg and it has an electric power generation capacity of 50 W.
The main objective of Pragyan Rover is to study the lunar surface - to determine the elemental composition of the surface of moon and to carry out experiments on the Moon.