Chandrayaan Vikram Lander Scale Model 1:25
A mix of artisanship and pure engineering - built by proud, young designers who saw the scale model project as a way to express their admiration for ISRO's work - Made in lacquered coated brass with anodized aluminum base with all the details of a Chandrayaan Vikram Lander scale model is a collector's item that can adorn your study or work desk at home or at the office! Your dose of daily inspiration, with this model of rocket science!
- Chandrayaan Vikram Lander Scale Model.
- Carefully painted, extraordinary sharp markings great attention to detail; Durable
- Great collectable for model spaceflight enthusiast; Also a wonderful decoration for your home, office, countertop
- Great Christmas/birthday gift for kids, children, friends.
- Material: Lacquered coated brass with anodized aluminum base
The Lander of Chandrayaan-2 was named Vikram after Dr Vikram A Sarabhai, the Father of the Indian Space Programme. It was designed to function for one lunar day, which is equivalent to about 14 Earth days.
ISRO’s Chandrayaan-2 - the second Indian spacecraft of Lunar exploration satellites were launched in July, 2019 from the Sriharikota spaceport by GSLV Mk-III. It comprised an orbiter, lander named Vikram and rover named Pragyan developed in India.
The Vikram Lander is a module that enabled the delivery of Rover to the lunar surface. To locate the presence of water and other important minerals on the lunar surface. Vikram lander landed on September 7, 2019 in the south polar region on lunar surface. Once it touched down, Vikram established a direct high-bandwidth communication link to Earth. The Pragyan rover was deployed from the Vikram lander to study the lunar surface and to carry out experiments on the Moon.