Felicity 9 Teas Gift Pack
Tea is at the heart of Indian culture. What can be a more thoughtful gift than this well curated tea gift pack with five varieties of Indian flavorful and rich handpicked pack of tea leaves. The gift box set is a special and heartwarming gift box as it lets your loved one be reminded of how much you care. This gift box contains 9 flavoured tea all wrapped under one box. This gift pack contains following items
- ASSAM MASALA CHAI - A spicy sweetness that harks back to an Indian spice bazaar. 40 gm
- CLASSIC ASSAM BLACK - A delightful Assam cup with notes of malts & stone-fruits - Loose Leaf in Tin Caddy - 30 gm
- MOUNTAIN ROSE- Flowers are an expression of love especially ones in an intoxicating potion bound to halt time as you spend it with your special one. Loose Leaf in Tin Caddy - 30 gm
- DARJEELING SPECIAL SUMMER OOLONG -A blended oolong with flavors of orange blossom, lends itself to multiple steeps, Loose Leaf in Tin Caddy - 30 gm
- KASHMIRI KAHWA SAFFRON (KESAR) GREEN - Blend of smoked green tea, spices and saffron from the valley, Loose Leaf in Tin Caddy - 30 gm
- BOMBAY CUTTING MASALA CHAI, The choicest of spices including warm cardamom, sharp ginger and exotic fennel seeds are blended to perfection with fresh, strong Assam CTC, Loose Leaf in Tin Caddy - 30 gm
- KOLKATA STREET MASALA CHAI- Like biting into a rich Indian dessert; full of succulent flavors, Loose Leaf in Tin Caddy- 30 Grams
- WAYANAD CARDAMOM MASALA CHAI- Full of personality and exploding with cardamom, Loose Leaf in Tin Caddy - 30 Grams
- PUNJABI MASALA CHAI - A spicy masala chai that you won't find anywhere else, boasting a pungent kick of Bishop's Weed and black cardamom, Loose Leaf in Tin Caddy 30 Grams
ASSAM MASALA CHAI -Made with premium Assam CTC black tea mixed with dry spices that include cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves and black pepper corns.
CLASSIC ASSAM BLACK - Picked from Assam's finest tea estates, this classic blend is a tea lovers' favorite. A full-bodied cup with characteristic malty aromas! Hints of yellow raisins and date palms come towards the middle with delectable notes of stone-fruits near the end. A perfect cup to start your day!
MOUNTAIN ROSE - Sweet and intensely floral, this tea feels increasingly warm and welcoming. With every sip, you can relish flavors of pink rose, jasmine, and cardamom – well-balanced, beautifully rounded and robust throughout.
DARJEELING SPECIAL SUMMER OOLONG - This is a blended oolong with a complex, more-brisk-than-usual character. The dry leaf mix has an abundance of tips which lends brightness to the cup, while the high-fired leaves embolden the brew with darker, more earthy flavors. Its likely to find takers among those with an adventurous palate.
KASHMIRI KAHWA SAFFRON (KESAR) GREEN - Kahwa is a traditional green tea preparation made with exotic spices. Our signature blend features fine green tea which has been combined with rich ingredients, including cardamom, almonds, cinnamon and cloves. Its signature flavor is derived from the use of saffron strands, that are included in the blend. A truly celebratory tea, Kahwa is best served during brunch hours.
Bombay Cutting Masala Chai - Take a trip to the heart of all things India, with a delectable cup of this tea blend. The choicest of spices including warm cardamom, sharp ginger and exotic fennel seeds are blended to perfection with fresh, strong Assam CTC. With some milk and sugar, this makes the ideal cup of indulgence, whenever the mood suits you.
KOLKATA STREET MASALA CHAI - This particular blend has been created using rich Assam tea and exotic Indian spices, including saffron, cardamom, nutmeg and ginger to make an extraordinary cup of chai. The flavor is virile and aroma heady. Savor a cup of this tea inspired by the city of joy - Kolkata.
WAYANAD CARDAMOM MASALA CHAI - Cardamom chai is one of the most popular varieties of chai across India. Aromatic cardamom pods are crushed and blended with Assam CTC to create this flavorful chai. Enjoy the sweet malty notes that brim from every cup you brew.
PUNJABI MASALA CHAI - It’s unlikely that you’ve tasted a masala chai like this one before. Unusually strong for a masala chai, it includes Bishop’s Weed and black cardamom – two of the strongest spices from north India – that lend a powerful kick to the brew, even with the addition of milk.
Step 1: Heat water to the desired temperature. Ensure the water isn’t boiling as very high temperatures can easily destroy the delicate notes in the tea. Place the tea leaves in an infuser.
Step 2: Pour hot water over the tea leaves until they are submerged.
Step 3: Let it steep for the recommended time. Take care not to over-steep.
Step 4: Remove the tea leaves. Pour the infusion into a cup and enjoy.
About Teas of India
Tea - Chai is synonymous with the Indic way of life. India is the second biggest tea producer in the world, right after China. Indian Assam and Darjeeling tea are well known around the world. But India has many other tea producing regions. Black tea is still the most important tea type, but each of them has a special character that depends on a terroir.