GSLV F05 | Aluminium Scale Model 1:300
A mix of artisanship and pure engineering - built by proud, young designers who saw the scale model project as a way to express their admiration for ISRO's work - Made in aluminum with all the details of a GSLV F05, this 1:300 scale model is a collector's item that can adorn your study or work desk at home or at the office! Your dose of daily inspiration, with this model of rocket science!
- 1:300 Scale GSLV F05 Rocket Model.
- Carefully painted, extraordinary sharp markings great attention to detail
- Material: Anodised Aluminium.
- Durable & Extra Hard - The outstanding feature of this scale model is very durable. Anodising is an electrochemical process that develops an aluminium oxide coat on the surface of the product. This protects the product from wear and tear while improving the aesthetics. By anodized aluminum, it’s scratch resistant ‐no chip or peel easily.
- Great collectable for model spaceflight enthusiast; Also a wonderful decoration for your home, office, countertop
- Great Christmas/birthday gift for kids, children, friends.
- Easy to Clean: Clean with wet cloth.
Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) is an expendable launch system operated by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
GSLV-F05 is the tenth flight of India's GSLV, launching INSAT-3DR, an advanced weather satellite, into a Geostationary Transfer Orbit (GTO). The launch took place from the Second Launch Pad at Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (SDSC SHAR), Sriharikota on September 08, 2016.
GSLV-F05 flight is significant since it is the first operational flight of GSLV carrying Cryogenic Upper Stage (CUS).
GSLV-F05 vehicle is configured with all its three stages including the CUS.