GSLV MK III | Aluminium Scale Model 1:300
A mix of artisanship and pure engineering - built by proud, young designers who saw the scale model project as a way to express their admiration for ISRO's work - Made in aluminum with all the details of a GSLV MK III, this 1:300 scale model is a collector's item that can adorn your study or work desk at home or at the office! Your dose of daily inspiration, with this model of rocket science!
- 1:300 Scale GSLV MK III Rocket Model.
- Carefully painted, extraordinary sharp markings great attention to detail; Durable
- Great collectable for model spaceflight enthusiast; Also a wonderful decoration for your home, office, countertop
- Great Christmas/birthday gift for kids, children, friends.
- Material: anodised aluminium.
The Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark III, also referred to as the Launch Vehicle Mark 3, is a three-stage medium-lift launch vehicle developed by the Indian Space Research Organisation.
GSLV MkIII, chosen to launch Chandrayaan-2 spacecraft, is a three-stage heavy lift launch vehicle developed by ISRO. The vehicle has two solid strap-ons, a core liquid booster and a cryogenic upper stage.
GSLV Mk III is designed to carry 4 ton class of satellites into Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit (GTO) or about 10 tons to Low Earth Orbit (LEO), which is about twice the capability of the GSLV Mk II.