Indian Teas Set of 2 + 1 Infuser
Chai is at the heart of Indian culture. This well curated tea gift pack comes with two varieties of Indian flavourful and rich handpicked pack of tea leaves and a Stainless Steel Tea Infuser. This gift pack contains following items
- Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea, A Supreme Blend of Green Tea and Indian Spices, 100 Grams, Makes 50 Cups
- Masala Classic Black Tea with Traditional Indian Spices, 100 Grams, Makes 50 Cups Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger Black Tea Box.
- 1 Stainless Steel Elegant Tea Infuser
Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea - The indulgent union of saffron, almonds, cardamom, cinnamon, clove perfectly blending in with green tea to get you the rich aromatic Goodwyn Kashmiri Kahwa is a nourishing delicacy you can barely enough of.
Masala Classic Black Tea - Cinnamon, clove, ginger, cardamom and the finest Indian spices blending in together to get you the real flavor of authentic Masala Chai aka The Mistress of Spices maybe? The one that reminds you of a favourite roadside dhaba, your local chai ka dukaan or maybe your mother's chai recipe on a very rainy evening.
Stainless Steel Elegant Tea Infuser - A convenient infuser to give you the perfect tea brew without a teapot, the infuser cum strainer is easy to use and practical. The stainless steel mesh makes it easy to re-steep and clean afterwards.
Step 1: Heat water to the desired temperature. Ensure the water isn’t boiling as very high temperatures can easily destroy the delicate notes in the tea. Place the tea leaves in an infuser.
Step 2: Pour hot water over the tea leaves until they are submerged.
Step 3: Let it steep for the recommended time. Take care not to over-steep.
Step 4: Remove the tea leaves. Pour the infusion into a cup and enjoy.
How To Use The Infuser:
- Squeeze handle to open ball-end of pincer.
- Scoop desired quantity of tea leaves into the ball.
- Close ball-end of pincer and place inside a teacup.
- Add recently boiled water over it and allows leaves to steep.
- When tea is ready, remove pincer and keep aside.
- Clean out contents to reuse.
About Teas of India
Tea - Chai is synonymous with the Indic way of life. India is the second biggest tea producer in the world, right after China. Indian Assam and Darjeeling tea are well known around the world. But India has many other tea producing regions. Black tea is still the most important tea type, but each of them has a special character that depends on a terroir.