Meditation – Citrus + Camphor Essential Oils + Blue Diffuser
Combining regular yoga and meditation with the use of essential oils can optimize your experience, helping you get more out of each session. Help feel relaxed at peace in a meditative state with our hand-crafted oil diffuser and 100% pure essential oil (therapeutic grade) set. Let the air around you deliver a suitably light and refreshing fragrance to your home interiors, revitalizing your mind, body, and soul! Well-being in its purest state, it is an ideal way to keep your home smelling divine, no matter what the season.
• The set includes 1 Hand painted ceramic oil diffuser with meticulous attention to detail, 1 Odati (Citrus blend) essential oil 5 ML bottle & 1 Karpura (Camphor) essential oil 5 ML bottle
• Odati Essential Oil- The Citrus Blend. This blend is rich in vitamin-C. It is a mix of steamed distilled essential oils of sweet lime & mandarin. It can help in treating acne & pimples. Its inhalation helps uplift mood, over come nausea and aid digestion. Can be used to soothe nervous tension & sadness when diffused.
• Karpura Essential Oil- Pure Camphor- This is steamed distilled essential oil of camphor leaves (Camphora). It helps to balance Kapha Dosha in the body. Camphor is also widely used to fight bacterial, fungal & viral infection.
• The diffuser makes a decorative display with the flickering flame of the tea light-capturing & casting a warm glow of the carving on the surface
• Makes a decorative display with the flickering flame of the tea light-capturing & casting a warm glow of the carving on the surface
• Unique shapes and designs
Direction of Use: Pour some water in the bowl and then add the essential oil (always dilute the essential oil with base oil) coming with this product or you may use your own if you have, place a tea light candle inside the diffuser and allow the aroma to reach the desired heat, the water will warm quickly by lighted tea candle than aroma will start diffusion in the air.
Craft History: The oil diffuser has been handcrafted by Indian rural artisans of Jaipur, Rajasthan. The craft gets its name from the distinctive Persian blue colour used to dye the ceramic. The art of making blue glaze pottery came to Rajasthan via Kashmir, their entry point to India.
The art uses a mix of powdered stone and glass borax gum & water to produce what is known as Egyptian paste which is then glazed and low fired what gives candle holders its color and finally decorated with floral motifs.
Care Instructions: Easy to clean and washable.