Mumbai | Maximum City and City of Bulls | Fridge Magnets
Mumbai | Maximum CIty & Kalaghoda | Fridge Magnet - a set of two fridge magnets inspired by Mumbai city where most of the commercial and financial activities used to happen - the Maximum city and the iconic statues of charging bulls - the Big Bull, outside its headquarters, the iconic Pheroze J. Jeejeebhoy Towers on Dalal Street and ‘Zebu Bull’ at the Rajni Patel Chowk in the financial hub of Worli. Bring the spirit of Mumbai City into your home with this illustration of Mumba city to take you down memory lane.
Mumbai - called Bombay until 1995 - is India's maximum city - a city that’s home to a million dreams. It is the financial capital of a nation of 1.4 billion people, a major manufacturing hub, home of the busiest Indian airport and the busiest Indian seaport. The country’s financial capital is also one of its biggest employment generators. Every professional’s dream is to work someday in his career. Mumbaikars work longer than denizens of 77 cities around the world. Practically every major multinational in the world has an office set-up in Mumbai . Being a city that has created a million achievers Mumbai continues to attract ambitious millennials and professionals from all walks of life, including media & entertainment.
Mumbai city hosts such important financial institutions as the Bombay Stock Exchange - the first and largest securities market in India. The bulls, representing the financial well-being of the market in the jargon of stock trading, celebrate the dynamism, ambition and the aspirations of the country’s financial capital and also exemplifies the bank’s determination and confidence in the future as a strong brand.
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - Perfect to be used as Mumbai city souvenir and decorative fridge magnet. This set of 2 fridge magnet comes with Mumbai's signature landmark designs printed onto stainless steel plate with epoxy coating.
- 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐓 - Each fridge magnet comes with a strong backside magnet that is easy to move, but holds strong.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑- With this Indian souvenir have fun while you reflect and reminisce on your favorite memories of your beloved city - Mumbai.
- 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 - This Mumbai city souvenir is completely handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐒- This souvenir of Mumbai city represents the pride of a true Mumbaikar! Comes in a presentation box with a story card about the history of Mumbai's signature landmark.
The Maximum City, Financial Capital of India and the administrative capital of Maharashtra. A rich history starting with the British amalgamation of 7 islands created this thriving metropolis. Second largest city in India and the 7th largest in the world, it is known for many of its sights and its natural port, the busiest in India. City of Bulls, the BSE, NSE and the RBI! And a city of dreams for many an actor who wants to be the next Amitabh Bachchan or Shahrukh Khan! Blessed by Mumbadevi and the earlier residents like Kanhoji Angre – this city is the biggest contributor to the Indian economy!