Panchamahabhuta - A3 Frame
The 5 Elements of Nature and their relationship with the Human Body.
Inspiring and auspicious Panchamahabhuta - Wall Frame comes with a beautiful design of 5 fundamental elements of the universe and the human body-Vayu (Air), Agni (Fire), Jal (Water), Prithvi(Earth) & Aakasha (Space) in Sanskrit, its Sanskrit pronunciation in English and its meaning in English.
Panchamahabhuta, according to Hinduism, is the basis of all cosmic creation. These elements have different characteristics and these also account for different faculties of human experience. In Ayurveda and Indian philosophy, the human body is considered to be made of these five elements. So our lifestyle and food habit should be in sync with the rhythm of Nature to be truly healthy. The 5 elements form 5 subtle essences as follows
- Sound (Shabda), Touch (Sparsha), Vision (Roopa), Taste (Rasa), Smell (Gandha). These subtle essence are related to each sense organ. By understanding the positive and negative aspects of each element, we can tune our minds to use each element in the most effective way. The more we comprehend the PanchamaBhutas, the more we will understand and relate to the universe.
- Panchamahabhuta is a framed wall art professionally printed with sharp, vivid designs.
- It is Printed on Premium Quality Art Paper
- Elegant Frame that complements the work of art!
- Hook and chain at the back to make sure framed print stays on the wall for years to come