PSLV | Gold Plated Scale Model 1:100
A mix of artisanship and pure engineering - built by proud, young designers who saw the scale model project as a way to express their admiration for ISRO's work - Made in gold plated aluminum with all the details of a PSLV, this 1:100 scale model is a collector's item that can adorn your study or work desk at home or at the office! Your dose of daily inspiration, with this model of rocket science!
- 1:100 Scale PSLV Rocket Model.
- Carefully painted, extraordinary sharp markings great attention to detail
- Material: Gold Plating on Anodised Aluminium.
- Durable & Extra Hard - The outstanding feature of this scale model is very durable. Anodising is an electrochemical process that develops an aluminium oxide coat on the surface of the product. This protects the product from wear and tear while improving the aesthetics. By anodized aluminum, it’s scratch resistant ‐no chip or peel easily.
- Great collectable for model spaceflight enthusiast; Also a wonderful decoration for your home, office, countertop
- Great Christmas/birthday gift for kids, children, friends.
- Easy to Clean: Clean with wet cloth.
The Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) is a third-generation rocket launcher designed, manufactured and operated by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). It comes in the category of medium-lift launchers with a reach up to various orbits, including the GeoSynchronous Transfer Orbit, Lower Earth Orbit, and Polar Sun Synchronous Orbit. All the operations of PSLV are controlled from the Satish Dhawan Space Center, Sriharikota, east coast, India.
PSLV has a four-stage system comprising a combination of solid and liquid-fuelled rocket stages. The first stage at the very bottom is solid fuelled, having six strap-on solid rocket boosters wrapped around it. Second stage is liquid fuelled whereas the third stage has a solid fuelled rocket motor. At the fourth stage, the launcher uses a liquid propellant to boost in outer space.