ROYAL DIWALI BATH Kit with Diyas
Have your special Diwali Bath Kit – Abhyanga Snana, with this natural ingredients, chemical free set, fit for royalty, that you are!
- JASMINE perfumed coconut oil – 20 ml
- UBTAN - Soap free body wash - made of Sugandhi Kachora, Sada Kachora, Wala, Sugandhi Chandan, Anantmul, Gulabkali, Musta, Ambehalad, Dalimsal - 50 gm
- HANDMADE SOAP FOR HER- Haldi-Chandan-Kesar - 100 gm
- HANDMADE SOAP FOR HIM - Cinnamon & Clove - 100 gm
- SHAMPOO - Shikakai, Reetha, Amla, Coconut Milk & Hibiscus - 100 ml
- DIWALI DIYAS – 2 nos. Jaipur Pottery diyas with perfumed natural bee wax
Diwali, or Deepawali, is a bright and colorful Festival of Lights celebrated in India. This widely-enjoyed holiday marks the Hindu New Year and encompasses a five-day celebration of life and the victories of good over evil.
Across India, Diwali celebrations begin with a bath at the break of dawn, using a special ayurvedic mixture made from a paste of gram flour, sandalwood, fragrant flowers and essential oils. It is known as ubtan- holy scrub. Not only is this ritual meant to beautify oneself, but also signifies washing oneself off impurities to attract wealth, wisdom and prosperity. The act is akin to clearing your mind of negativity! Our Diwali Bath Kit is inspired by this tradition.
- Natural (sulfate free, silicone free, paraben free)
- Chemical free
- Without Alcohol
- Cruelty free
- Minimum age to use this product: 2 year and above
Storage Instructions: Keep away from water after wash/bath
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was searching for Diwali gift to my friend something which is in my budget and chemical free. I come across this product and i sent it to her. And she loved it specially the ubtan and shampoo. Quick service, good quality and looks like luxurious product. Thank you Indic Inspitaions for amazing service and great products… Packaging is too good.