Soapstone Dosa Tawa - 10 Inch
This Soapstone Dosa Tawa made out of naturally available soapstone enabling you to bring soft and spongy dosas. Dosa tastes at its best with this cookware. Since the food gets cooked in a constant temperature.
- Made of natural soapstone. It's a natural cookware which doesn't have any processed materials such as paint, coating, added metals etc...
- This cookware can be placed on a gas stove, glass hob.
- It is believed that soapstone cookware always keeps the balanced pH levels of the food; hence it's easy for digestion.
- Hand crafted by traditional artisans who have been making it for generations.
Cookware lasts generations!
- Each piece is chiseled by hand, there is a chance for mild variation in size.
Use & Care
- These cookware need no chemicals or soap water to wash, just scrub with the plain water and be done with the washing.
- The stone tends to chip when dropped so please handle with care.
Check out our Unique Culinary collection.