Soapstone Paddu Tawa- 7 Holes
This Soapstone Traditional Paddu Tawa with seven holes made out of naturally available soapstone - perfect for making crispy, soft and fluffy kuzhipaniyaram, appam, unniyappam, paddu and more.
The soapstone cookware consumes less oil and offers both a unique taste and added nutrition to every dish cooked in it.
- Made of natural soapstone. It's a natural cookware which doesn't have any processed materials such as paint, coating, added metals etc...
- This cookware can be placed on a gas stove, glass hob.
- It is believed that soapstone cookware always keeps the balanced pH levels of the food; hence it's easy for digestion.
- As soapstone has the capacity to retain heat, food cooked in this cookware will remain warm for 3-4 hours..
- Hand crafted by traditional artisans who have been making it for generations.
Cookware lasts generations!
- Each piece is chiseled by hand, there is a chance for mild variation in size.
Use & Care
- These cookware need no chemicals or soap water to wash, just scrub with the plain water and be done with the washing.
- The stone tends to chip when dropped so please handle with care.
Soapstone Cookware Seasoning Methods :
Take soapstone paddu tawa/ paniyaram pan and heat on low flame. Grease the pits with oil. Once the pan is hot, take a ladleful of paddu / paniyaram batter and pour into each pits. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for few minutes. Now, turnover each paniyaram and cook till a toothpick inserted at the center of paniyaram comes out clean. Remove paniyaram with the help of needle like stick and proceed with the remaining batter.
Check out our Unique Culinary collection.