WhAP 8 x 8 Wheeled Armoured Platform | Fridge Magnet
Bring the Astra Shastra into your home with this WhAP 8 x 8 Wheeled Armoured Platform inspired Fridge Magnet.
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐓 - Perfect to be used as motivational and decorative fridge magnet. This fridge magnet comes with the design printed onto stainless steel plate with epoxy coating.
- 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐓 - It comes with a strong backside magnet that is easy to move, but holds strong.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑- With this Indian souvenir have fun while you reflect and reminisce on your favorite memories of your beloved country - India.
- 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 - This Indian souvenir is completely handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐒- This souvenir of India represents the national pride!
- Great military gift for Defence officials
WhAP is an 8×8 wheeled armoured personnel carrier system. It is state-of-the-art and matches the capabilities of modern wheeled armoured vehicles in-service worldwide.
The vehicle is amphibious and is incorporated with features such as a high-power engine, fully automatic transmission, and an advanced driveline with hydro-gas suspension.
WhAP has cross-country mobility as well as water-obstacle negotiation capability. It can integrate different types of armaments and payloads such as a 30 mm turret [manned and Remote Controlled Weapon Station (RCWS)], a 7.62/12.7 mm RCWS, and anti-tank guided missiles.
The system is indigenously designed and developed by DRDO and manufactured by Tata Advanced Systems Ltd (TASL).
The vehicle is designed to provide a modular add-on composite armour for ballistic protection. It also provides all-around blast and mine protection up until STANAG 4569 Level 3. It has a double-floor V-type mine protection with shock-resistant seats and foot pads. It generates a power of 600 hp at 2,000 rpm and can carry 12 troops. The maximum on-road speed of the vehicle is 100 km/h. It weighs 24.5 tonne with an in-service 30 mm upgraded turret, and 21.5 tonne without the turret.