Symbols of Modern India (Colour) A3 - Wall Frame
Symbols of India - A framed wall art with the Symbols representing Modern India and the story of India's progress since Independence in 1947 - Symbols of India Helps you introduce India to the world and what it stands for and its achievements! This Symbols of India Wall Frame is printed on Constitution paper | Symbols - Indian Flag, ISRO, Ashok chakra, Rupee , Gandhi, Aadhar, Statue of unity & Indian armed forces.
- Indian Flag - The National Flag of India is a horizontal rectangular tricolour of India saffron, white and India green; with the Ashoka Chakra, a 24-spoke wheel, in navy blue at its centre. Saffron on top symbolises “strength and courage”, white in the middle represents “peace and truth” and green at the bottom stands for “fertility, growth and auspiciousness of the land”.
- Ashoka Chakra - a depiction of the Dharma Chakra; a wheel represented with 24 spokes. It is so called because it appears on a number of edicts of Ashoka, most prominent among which is the Lion Capital of Ashoka
- Ashoka Stambh (pillar) - King Asoka had built these pillars during his reign. Ashok stambh (pillar) of Sarnath has been adopted as the national emblem of India. This stambh has four lions seated back to back. These lions represent power, courage, confidence and pride.
- ISRO - The Indian Space Research Organisation[a] (ISRO) is the national space agency of the Republic of India, headquartered in Bengaluru. It is one of six government space agencies in the world which possess full launch capabilities, deploy cryogenic engines, launch extraterrestrial missions and operate large fleets of artificial satellites.
- IITs - The Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are the premier autonomous public technical and research universities located across India. They are governed by the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961, which has declared them as Institutes of National Importance. IIT alumni have spread out across the Corporate World across the world and in India and many of them are Founders and CEOs of some of the most significant technology companies in the world
- IIMs- The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) are institutes of management education and research in India. They offer undergraduate/postgraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and executive education programmes along with some additional courses. Alumni of these institutes have powered Corporates in India and around the world and are in the same league as some of the top management institutes in the world
- Digital India - A symbol of India's Digitisation around Mobile, Internet, Payments and other technologies, thats made India a IT and technology powerhouse
- Rupee Symbol - The Indian rupee sign (sign: ₹; code: INR) is the currency symbol for the Indian rupee, the official currency of India. Designed by Udaya Kumar, it was presented to the public by the Government of India on 15 July 2010, following its selection through an "open" competition among Indian residents.
- Gandhiji- Mahatma Gandhi - an Indian lawyer, politician, social activist, and writer who is considered to be the father of his country. He employed nonviolent resistance to lead the successful campaign for India's independence from British rule, and in turn inspired movements for civil rights and freedom across the world.
- Statue of Unity - The Statue of Unity is a colossal statue of Indian statesman and independence activist Vallabhbhai Patel, who was the first Deputy Prime Minister and Home minister of independent India. Patel was highly respected for his leadership in uniting 562 princely states of India with a major part of the former British Raj to form the single Union of India. The statue is located in the state of Gujarat, India. It is the world's tallest statue at 182 M height.
- Tri-Services - Indian Armed Forces - The Indian Armed Forces are the military forces of the Republic of India. It consists of three professional uniformed services: the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force. It is the world's second-largest military force and has the world's largest volunteer army. It also has the third-largest defence budget in the world
- AADHAR - The world's largest and most successful Bio-metric Database system that has enabled smooth delivery of services to India's citizens and helped create payment systems like UPI, BHIM, etc. that do the largest number of transactions per day in the world.
It is a great gift for any proud Indian who is proud of their roots and heritage in India. Or if you travel to India, get this cool design to remember your vacation and family memories.
- Framed Wall art professionally printed with sharp, vivid designs
- Printed on Original Constitution Paper - that was used to print the original constitution, sourced from the Handmade Paper Institute in Pune that was setup by K B Joshi in 1940, with the blessings of Mahatma Gandhi
- Brass chain at the back to hang the framed print on the wall and to make sure it stays on the wall for years to come
Check out our Unique INDIA | The Republic Collection.