Inspire yourself with every cuppa of your favourite warm beverage! The PSLV can handle far higher temperatures as it soars out of earth's atmosphere!
ISRO is the pioneer of Space Technology in the world and has many missions that include the SLV, PSLV & GSLV Rocket Programs.
The Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) is a third-generation rocket launcher designed, manufactured and operated by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). It comes in the category of medium-lift launchers with a reach up to various orbits, including the GeoSynchronous Transfer Orbit, Lower Earth Orbit, and Polar Sun Synchronous Orbit. All the operations of PSLV are controlled from the Satish Dhawan Space Center, Sriharikota, east coast, India.
PSLV has a four-stage system comprising a combination of solid and liquid-fuelled rocket stages. The first stage at the very bottom is solid fuelled, having six strap-on solid rocket boosters wrapped around it. Second stage is liquid fuelled whereas the third stage has a solid fuelled rocket motor. At the fourth stage, the launcher uses a liquid propellant to boost in outer space.
As of September 2015, 87 satellites have been successfully launched by PSLV including 51 foreign and 36 Indian satellites into various orbits. Some remarkable launches by PSLV are Chandrayaan-1 (First Indian lunar probe), Mangalyaan-1 (First Mars Orbiter Mission by India) and Astrosat (First Indian dedicated multi-wavelength space observatory).
- For Flavor, Ceramic Is The Best Choice. It Neither Absorbs Nor Imparts Flavors, Leaving Coffee/Tea To Taste Just As It Should
- A designer printed mug
- Dishwasher Safe | Microwave And Oven Safe | Freezer Safe | Non Toxic | Bpa Free | Environment Friendly | Reusable And Odorless
- Non Toxic & Environment Friendly Features Makes It A Healthier Option
- This coffee mug is an ideal gift for your loved one
- Package Content: 1 Printed Ceramic Coffee Mug (200 Ml Capacity) | Wash Care - Do Not Use Steel Scrubber on Printed Area