Mumbai | Gateway of India Scale Model | 3” W
Bring the spirit of Mumbai into your home with the Mumbai | Gateway Of India Scale Model - a replica showpiece. It is a replica of the Gateway Of India - the monument referred to as the Taj Mahal of Mumbai and the city's top tourist attraction.
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 SCALE MODEL - Mumbai | Gateway Of India Scale Model is a scale model made of resin and a replica of the Taj Mahal hotel. Perfect for indoor home decoration | Showpieces | Tabletop and Office desk Figurines
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 & 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑- With this Indian souvenir have fun while you reflect and reminisce on your favorite memories of your beloved city - Mumbai.
- 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 - This Indian souvenir is completely handcrafted by Indian artisans. The model is made of resin casting - a method of casting where a mold is filled with a liquid synthetic resin, which then hardens. In this process first a model was made of clay, by sculptors from Pune and a flexible mold is made of wax. Then resin casting is accomplished with a resin plus a nearly equal amount of a "hardener" liquid (as in many epoxy resin or polyester resin systems). The mixture is poured into the wax mold. The resin mixture gets hardened after some time and then it is removed from the mold.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐒- This Mumbai city souvenir of represents Gateway of India! Comes in a presentation box with a story card about the history of Gateway of India. This Sudan Block scale model is a a perfect gift to motivate the NDA aspirants.
- 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 - Clean regularly with a soft dry cloth, Keep away from moisture, Avoid any abrasive material
The Gateway of India is an arch-monument built in the early 20th century in Mumbai, an iconic landmark and Mumbai’s top tourist attraction. It is located at the tip of Apollo Bunder, overlooking the Arabian Sea. Apollo Bunder was used as a jetty in earlier days and later renovated to literally act as the ‘gateway to India’. As the name signifies, this monument served as an entrance point to India for the British Viceroys. The structure, built to represent the grandeur of the British Empire in India, has stood testimony to almost a century of Mumbai’s developments. Since 2012, the Gateway of India has played host to the Elephanta Festival of music and dance.
The Maximum City, Financial Capital of India and the administrative capital of Maharashtra. A rich history starting with the British amalgamation of 7 islands created this thriving metropolis. Second largest city in India and the 7th largest in the world, it is known for many of its sights and its natural port, the busiest in India. City of Bulls, the BSE, NSE and the RBI! And a city of dreams for many an actor who wants to be the next Amitabh Bachchan or Shahrukh Khan! Blessed by Mumbadevi and the earlier residents like Kanhoji Angre – this city is the biggest contributor to the Indian economy!