Classic Copper Moscow Mule Mug
Hand-hammered Copper Mug to enhance the flavour of the drink
This hand-crafted Copper Water Mug enhances the flavor of the drink and mixed drinks stay colder, longer. Pure copper will help to keep your mule (or any preferred beverage best served chilled) nice and cold. This mug specifically is based upon the design of the original mugs used to serve Moscow Mules, a drink made from Vodka and Ginger Beer. The mug features a classic copper mug design with an easy to grip handle making it super easy to carry your drink! The cup has a capacity of 500ml and arrives in an attractive box, making it the perfect gift for a drinking buddy!
The most scientific benefit of using copper Moscow mule mugs is temperature. For centuries, the best drinkers have known that chilled drinks in copper cups offer an extra-cool sensation, due to the metal quickly taking on the icy temperature of the cocktail. The rim of the mug becomes chilly almost instantly, offering a frozen sensation on your lips. The cold metal is highly effective at insulating the cold temperature of any liquid, especially good for summertime drinking, and deflecting heat from the sun. This high-quality mug is handcrafted from solid copper.
- This high-quality mug is handcrafted from solid copper.
- Food-safe lacquer resists tarnishing
- Handle is welded to the mug - NO tacky rivets!
- NOT tainted by Nickel, Steel, Aluminum or other metals
- Seamless hygienic interior
Care Instructions for a Lasting Moscow Mule Mug
- After each use clean with warm water and soft soap. No hard chemicals or detergents. Dry the copper mug with soft cloth. Do not leave your drink in mug overnight to avoid stains
- Not dishwasher safe
- Do not use in microwave
- Do not use with hot beverages
This product is rendered by artisans of the Tambat Metalcraft, Pune, Maharashtra. The legacy of the Tambat Craftspeople dates to the 17th century when they were invited to Pune by the Peshwas after Shivaji set up the city as the capital city of the Maratha Empire. 'Matharkaam' or beaten work is the distinguishing feature of Tambat craft.
Check out our Unique Healthy Water Bottles Collection.