Copper Diffusers (2) + Floral Blend + Camphor Oils
Combining regular yoga and meditation with the use of essential oils can optimize your experience, helping you get more out of each session. Help feel relaxed at peace in a meditative state with our hand-crafted oil diffuser and 100% pure essential oil (therapeutic grade) set. Let the air around you deliver a suitably light and refreshing fragrance to your home interiors, revitalizing your mind, body, and soul! Well-being in its purest state, it is an ideal way to keep your home smelling divine, no matter what the season. Perfect for gift giving as well.
• The set includes 2 Hand crafted copper oil diffuser,1 Karpura (Camphor) essential oil 5 ML bottle & 1 Makarand (Floral blend) essential oil 5 ML bottle
• Karpura Essential Oil- Pure Camphor- This is steamed distilled essential oil of camphor leaves (Camphora). It helps to balance Kapha Dosha in the body. Camphor is also widely used to fight bacterial, fungal & viral infection.
• Makarand (Floral Blend) Essential Oil- Blend made from steam distillation process of following pure Essential Oils - Frankincense & Harsingar (Night Jasmine). It is anti – bacterial, anti – fungal. Can fight with the infections in the body. Can improve gut function & Asthama.
• The diffuser makes a decorative display with the flickering flame of the tea light-capturing & casting a warm glow of the carving on the surface
• Unique shapes and designs
Direction of Use: Pour some water in the bowl and then add the essential oil (always dilute the essential oil with base oil) coming with this product or you may use your own if you have, place a tea light candle inside the diffuser and allow the aroma to reach the desired heat, the water will warm quickly by lighted tea candle than aroma will start diffusion in the air.
Craft History: This product is rendered by artisans of the Tambat Metalcraft, Pune, Maharashtra. The legacy of the Tambat Craftspeople who handcraft copper products dates to the 17th century when they were invited to Pune by the Peshwas after Shivaji set up the city as the capital city of the Maratha Empire. 'Matharkaam' or beaten work is the distinguishing feature of Tambat craft.
Care Instructions: It can be wiped clean with a moist soft cloth.
A humble request.
Please change the wording in write up. The artisans were invited to Pune by Peshwas after Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj or Shivaji Maharaj set up the city as capital of Maratha Empire.
Don't write there just Shivaji.