DARBHA GRASS YOGA MAT
Darbha Grass Yoga Mat - that retains energy during yoga sessions. The eco-friendly, natural grass mat for your Yoga!
Stay fit and let your inner Sun shine with Yoga and this mat that will carry your Yoga Mat.
Darbha Grass Specialities:
- Darbha (Desmotachya bipinnata) is a tropical grass, considered to be a sacred material in Vedic scriptures and is said to purify offerings during rituals and yajnas
- Darbha is an eco-friendly and natural preservative used during times of eclipse to preserve food from getting fermented or infected by micro organisms
- It is believed that Darbha grass helps in retaining energy, during meditation, from being discharged through our body (mostly through legs and toes) into ground, when such a mat is used underneath.
- Darbha also has healing properties and is used in Ayurvedic medicines.
These Darbha yoga mats have a natural beauty to leave down around the house even whilst you are not using them. The yoga mats have a naturally ribbed serrated texture of the interwoven grass help you maintain your grip for a natural flow of movement, working towards a balance without providing artificial 'sticky' support. This gives a beneficial 'acupressure' effect through the soles of your feet With this mat, sweat wicks away, no puddles after a class.
Caring for your Yoga Mat - Periodically clean your yoga mat
Care instruction –
1. Gently wipe the mat with clean wet cloth
2. Dry out completely in shade before storage/usage. In case sun drying is not possible the mat can also be air dried.
Check out our Unique Yoga Accessories Collection.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I ordered for Australia.
It’s really good packing and mat is very nice and it’s real dharba after seeing mine my friends also want to order the mat.
Thank you indic inspiration.
I am a Choreographer and dance therapy practitioner. My profession demands to be fit and healthy so I am very conscious about what I exactly want to have while doing exercise.
I took Indic Inspirations’ Darbha grass yoga mat home and the next day tried it out in my daily morning practice. This mat is absolutely amazing! Sweaty hands and yoga don't mix well, but the mat did not move even once throughout all the moves and all the sweat that yoga and other fitness related activities creates. For it's absorbent property the mat also does not become sweaty and it stays fresh. I will never go back!
I would definitely recommend.
I have been using regular yoga mat for a year now and with my friend's suggestion checked out Indic page.
Really good product with so much information was a plus.
Happy customer !!