Deccan Queen | Cap
Be a proud citizen and wear the cap with the iconic Deccan Queen train! This cap is a tribute to the historic Deccan Queen train - India's first super-fast train between Mumbai and Pune. The introduction of 'Deccan Queen' was a major landmark in the history of the Great Indian Peninsula Railway, the forerunner of the Central Railway. Many travelers from Mumbai and Pune have traveled and continue to travel on the scenic route traversed by the Deccan Queen. Many of their life memories are intertwined with the large network and experiences of train travel. This is perfect to take away and keep memories of this journey in the form of a Deccan Queen-themed cap.
- 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐏 - The cap doesn’t feel heavy over the head as they are lightweight and have super soft finish. Perfect design for every proud Indian, A fun hat to wear daily, Hiking Trips, Vacations, or Give as a gift for birthdays to a loved one.
- 𝐂𝐀𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 - The cap comes with an embroidery work with polyester threads on it's front
- 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋: 100% Cotton 280 GSM; Colour: Navy Blue; Style: Casual
- 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 - Cap comes with easy-adjustable buckle closure on the rear. It fits most adult heads (51 CM - 60 CM) without any tightness or heaviness.
- 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 - Our caps are breathable, protects against wind and sun. This headwear is the perfect companion for your active lifestyle
- Unisex Cap
- Perfect gift for a rail enthusiast or anyone interested in the history of the railways.
- Perfect as a traveler's gift for the one who is fascinated by the romance that the Indian Railways can weave around us.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐒- This souvenir of India represents the national pride!
- Hand Wash Only, Do Not Bleach, Use Mild Detergent
CELEBRATING The DECCAN QUEEN | Dakkhan Ki Rani
The Deccan Queen, the iconic train that runs between Mumbai & Pune winding its way up the scenic Khandala Ghat passing through 28 tunnels to reach Pune! A train that has been, for the last 92 years an institution for many replete with its associated memories!
A train that started its journey as a Europeans only train in 1930 with many firsts – first fully electric train, first vestibular train and first to have a pantry car! Opened to Indians in 1940, it has since been the lifeline of Pune-Mumbai-Pune travel and the “business connect” between the two cities!
Central Railway recently launched the NEW! Deccan Queen. Inspired by the history and royalty of Pune and its monuments, National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad designed the new interiors and exterior to embody the colours and symbols of Royalty, Harmony, Imperium and Solace! The design embodies an understated imperium of the queen, in a powerful yet understated form with hints of dynamic elements in a linear flow, embellished with details from our heritage.
Check out our Unique INDIAN RAILWAYS | Deccan Queen Collection.