DIY Educational Tie Dye Bandhani Craft Kit
This Educational Kit of Bandhani is a simple Tie Dye kit - a fun filled process of tying a fabric with thread and then dyeing it. Bandhani is an Indian traditional method of tie dye and also the oldest in the world ,almost 5000 years old and still practiced in Indian. With our Bandhani kit, Learn the Indian traditional style of Tie Dye , using the traditional simple tools - nakhla and bungri and dried flowers for dyeing.
AGE Ideal for ages: 10 years +Adult Supervision recommended
- Tools for bandhani - For Tying- Nakhla (Thimble) , Bungri ( Tube) ,
- Tie dyed fabric - 1 tie dyed napkin,
- Fabric with pattern traced - 1 pre washed napkin with tracing
- For Dyeing- Natural Dye-Tesu Flowers ,
- Natural Dye- Kattha , Alum, Meetha Soda ( Baking Powder)
- Instruction Leaflet.
Material: Natural ingredients, fabric napkin, thread
- PERFECT GIFT FOR KIDS AGES 10 years and Up
- A happy gift for any occasion! Great return gift idea for birthdays too!
- EDUCATIONAL- Ideal to make children aware of Indian traditional crafts through fun games and activities.
- FAIR TADE -This kit directly supports the artisans and helps in sustaining their art form. Potli is a member of FAIR TRADE FORUM-India.
- EXCEPTIONAL DEVELOPMENTAL TOY This Kit encourages non-digital and tactile play. We stimulate creative thinking and imaginative play while sharing the rich cultural heritage of India. Adult supervision needed