ISRO GSLV Rocket 1:100 DIY Kit
If your kids love to wonder about the mysteries of space and fantasise about discovering what the vast majority of this universe entails, then this DIY Model of ISRO's GSLV Rocket at 1:100 Scale is the best gift for them. This DIY model is made in in flat pack form with pieces and parts that are used to assemble the rocket and get their own rocket for their study desks!
This rocket will send your little one on a creative, experiential and immersive adventure.
- ROCKET MODEL - DO IT YOURSELF ACTIVITY KIT: This DIY model is designed like a 1:100 Scale GSLV MK III Rocket, with each piece crafted meticulously and aesthetically.
- HANDS ON LEARNING DIY KIT: It provides an active way of learning all about the stages of a rocket and its functions! It is created to help kids put together their own rocket
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Grooves hold the stages of the rocket together. Kids learn to snap fit stages of the rocket, the boosters and create their own rocket.
- DURABLE & HANDCRAFTED BY THE ARTISANS OF INDIA: The model is made of birch wood ply by the artisans of Mysore, India. The item is eco-friendly and sustainable.
- MADE WITH GREAT ATTENTION TO QUALITY and SAFETY: The Birch Plywood rocket model doesn’t have sharp edges and light weight so that kids can handle them easily. The material is hard, smooth with durable surface and superior resistance against humidity
- Can be used as a gift, show piece or collectable as well
The Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark III, also referred to as the Launch Vehicle Mark 3, is a three-stage medium-lift launch vehicle developed by the Indian Space Research Organisation.
GSLV MkIII, chosen to launch Chandrayaan-2 spacecraft, is a three-stage heavy lift launch vehicle developed by ISRO. The vehicle has two solid strap-ons, a core liquid booster and a cryogenic upper stage.
GSLV Mk III is designed to carry 4 ton class of satellites into Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit (GTO) or about 10 tons to Low Earth Orbit (LEO), which is about twice the capability of the GSLV Mk II.
This handcrafted product is made by artisans of Mysore India.
It is made using Birch Plywood, a hardwood with fine grains. It is known for its properties like its tensile strength and durability. It has a distinct light colour with a smooth finish that adds to its beauty.
Birch trees are native to northern Europe (mainly Finland and the Baltic) and Russia. It is an abundant, fast growing species. This means that there is no destruction or disruption of biodiversity when birch is felled. It is better to opt for this renewable source than other options that might have a negative impact on the environment.
The kit is absolutely eco friendly and made with great attention to quality and safety.