ISRO Mangalyaan Mission Cap
Be a proud citizen and wear the cap with inspiration from the Chandrayaan - A mission that took India to the Mars!
The Mars Orbiter Mission (M.O.M.), also called Mangalyaan was India’s first interplanetary mission and was majorly led by women! In 2013, India reached the Mars - the Red Planet - India's space odyssey got a turbo boost. Mangalyaan launched a probe carrying five instruments to study aspects of the red planet, from its mineral composition to potential signs of past life. Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) is also one of the cheapest interplanetary missions ever undertaken. The success in placing the spacecraft in the Martian orbit has made India the fourth space power after the United States, Europe and Russia to orbit or land on the Red Planet.
- 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐏 - The cap doesn’t feel heavy over the head as they are lightweight and have super soft finish. Perfect design for those who love space and beyond, A fun hat to wear daily, Hiking Trips, Vacations, or Give as a gift for birthdays to a loved one.
- 𝐂𝐀𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 - The cap comes with an embroidery work with polyester threads to create Mangalyaan mission design on it's front
- 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋: 100% Cotton 280 GSM; Style: Casual; Color: Black
- 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 - Cap comes with easy-adjustable buckle closure on the rear. It fits most adult heads (51 CM - 60 CM) without any tightness or heaviness.
- 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 - Our caps are breathable, protects against wind and sun. This headwear is the perfect companion for your active lifestyle
- Hand Wash Only, Do Not Bleach, Use Mild Detergent
It's a quality product. Makes one feel very proud to wear it.