Kathakali dance figurine souvenir/memento/ trophy/ award to people who are experts of the art form OR for people who are good at or love the dance. This dance souvenir has extensive application in various dance award ceremonies meant for corporate houses, governmental organizations, and cultural associations. Or just get one for your home, study or office desk!
India is one culturally rich country, where almost every state has its own language, cuisine, and dance forms. India has traditional, classical, folk and tribal dance styles and all are simply amazing. All the incredible classical dances originated in the country during the ancient times.
Kathakali first began in the 17th century in the state of Kerala, India as a way of portraying the stories of the Hindu gods and goddesses. Kathakali has evolved from many social and religious theatrical forms which existed in the southern region in ancient times. Kathakali is a blend of dance, music and acting and dramatizes stories, which are mostly adapted from the Indian epics. It is a stylised art form, the four aspects of abhinaya - angika, aharya,vachika, satvika and the nritta, nritya and natya aspects are combined perfectly. The dancer expresses himself through codified hastamudras and facial expressions, closely following the verses (padams) that are sung.
- KATHAKALI | Dance Souvenir is a dance award memento made of iron with brass coating.
- It elegantly mounted on a solid wood base.
- A metal (brass) plate is attached to the wooden base of the trophy and is engraved with words "KATHAKALI The "Story Play" Dance Form!".
- It's a unique piece of craft.
- Suitable for Home Décor, Dance School Décor, Office Décor and Gifting purposes.
- A perfect gift for a Kathakali Dancer!
Care instructions: Wipe it with a soft, dry cloth.
| 30% OFF
| 25% OFF
| 20% OFF
| 10% OFF