KUCHIPUDI | Dance Souvenir
India is one culturally rich country, where almost every state has its own language, cuisine, and dance forms. India has traditional, classical, folk and tribal dance styles and all are simply amazing. All the incredible classical dances originated in the country during the ancient times.
Tirtha Narayana Yati and his disciple Siddhendra Yogi organized and founded the modern version of Kuchipudi which we see today. Kuchipudi gradually developed as a solo dance form and today we can see both male and female performing it. Kuchipudi are themes related to Vaishnavism, Lord Krishna, Rukmini, Satyabhama and other myths.
- KUCHIPUDI | Dance Souvenir is a dance award memento made of iron with brass coating.
- It elegantly mounted on a solid wood base.
- A metal (brass) plate is attached to the wooden base of the trophy and is engraved with words "KUCHIPUDI Blend of the Masculine and Feminine".
- It's a unique piece of craft.
- Suitable for Home Décor, Dance School Décor, Office Décor and Gifting purposes.
- A perfect gift for a Kuchipudi Dancer!
- Care instructions: Wipe it with a soft, dry cloth.
|200 Quantity||30% OFF|
|150 Quantity||25% OFF|
|100 Quantity||20% OFF|
|50 Quantity||10% OFF|
[****]. Solid buil and good quality material