KUCHIPUDI | Dance Souvenir
Blend of the Masculine & Feminine- the majestic and lyrical graceful style.
Kuchipudi dance figurine souvenir/memento/ trophy/ award to people who are experts of the art form OR for people who are good at or love the dance. This dance souvenir has extensive application in various dance award ceremonies meant for corporate houses, governmental organizations, and cultural associations. Or just get one for your home, study or office desk!
India is one culturally rich country, where almost every state has its own language, cuisine, and dance forms. India has traditional, classical, folk and tribal dance styles and all are simply amazing. All the incredible classical dances originated in the country during the ancient times.
Kuchipudi originated from the place named ‘Kuchipudi’ in Krishna district of Andhra Pradesh around 3rd century BCE, Kuchipudi Dance form is a long-established dance-drama style. Kuchipudi is a combination of Tandava and Lasya elements. that means a harmonious Combination of Masculine & Feminine Elements.
Tirtha Narayana Yati and his disciple Siddhendra Yogi organized and founded the modern version of Kuchipudi which we see today. Kuchipudi gradually developed as a solo dance form and today we can see both male and female performing it. Kuchipudi are themes related to Vaishnavism, Lord Krishna, Rukmini, Satyabhama and other myths.
- KUCHIPUDI | Dance Souvenir is a dance award memento made of iron with brass coating.
- It elegantly mounted on a solid wood base.
- A metal (brass) plate is attached to the wooden base of the trophy and is engraved with words "KUCHIPUDI Blend of the Masculine and Feminine".
- It's a unique piece of craft.
- Suitable for Home Décor, Dance School Décor, Office Décor and Gifting purposes.
- A perfect gift for a Kuchipudi Dancer!
- Care instructions: Wipe it with a soft, dry cloth.
Based on 1 review
[****]. Solid buil and good quality material