MOHINIATTYAM | Dance Souvenir
India is one culturally rich country, where almost every state has its own language, cuisine, and dance forms. India has traditional, classical, folk and tribal dance styles and all are simply amazing. All the incredible classical dances originated in the country during the ancient times.
Some scholars trace Mohiniattam to the second or third century A.D. (to the era of the great Tamil epic, Silappadikaaram), whereas others maintain that it was created in the middle of the eighteenth century in the court of Maharaja Svati Tirunal of Travancore.
- MOHINIATTYAM | Dance Souvenir is a dance award memento made of brass.
- It elegantly mounted on a solid wood base.
- A metal (brass) plate is attached to the wooden base of the trophy and is engraved with words "MOHINIATTYAM Dance of the celestial enchantress".
- It's a unique piece of craft.
- Suitable for Home Décor, Dance School Décor, Office Décor and Gifting purposes.
- A perfect gift for a Mohiniyattam Dancer!
- Care instructions: Wipe it with a soft, dry cloth.