Mumbai | 3D Skyline | 4” W
Bring the spirit of Mumbai into your home with the Mumbai | 3D Skyline Scale Model - a replica showpiece. The 3D model captures the spirit of Mumbai featuring famous sights of the city. The model consists of the iconic buildings of Mumbai like Gateway of India - the monument referred to as the Taj Mahal of Mumbai and the city's top tourist attraction, Taj Mahal Hotel - an architectural jewel and a legendary hotel & Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Building - Phiroze Jeejeebhoy Towers at Dalal Street - the first and largest securities market in India. A perfect gift for a true Mumbaikar or the one who is fascinated by Mumbai city - a city that’s home to a million dreams.
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 SCALE MODEL - Mumbai | 3D Skyline Scale Model is a scale model made of resin and a replica of the city skyline. Perfect for indoor home decoration | Showpieces | Tabletop and Office desk Figurines
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 & 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑- With this Indian souvenir have fun while you reflect and reminisce on your favorite memories of your beloved city - Mumbai.
- 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 - This Indian souvenir is completely handcrafted by Indian artisans. The model is made of resin casting - a method of casting where a mold is filled with a liquid synthetic resin, which then hardens. In this process first a model was made of clay, by sculptors from Pune and a flexible mold is made of wax. Then resin casting is accomplished with a resin plus a nearly equal amount of a "hardener" liquid (as in many epoxy resin or polyester resin systems). The mixture is poured into the wax mold. The resin mixture gets hardened after some time and then it is removed from the mold.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐒- This city souvenir represents the skyline of Mumbai! city Comes in a presentation box with a story card about Mumbai. A must-have desk showpiece for those who love everything about Mumbai.
- 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 - Clean regularly with a soft dry cloth, Keep away from moisture, Avoid any abrasive material
The Maximum City, Financial Capital of India and the administrative capital of Maharashtra. A rich history starting with the British amalgamation of 7 islands created this thriving metropolis. Second largest city in India and the 7th largest in the world, it is known for many of its sights and its natural port, the busiest in India. City of Bulls, the BSE, NSE and the RBI! And a city of dreams for many an actor who wants to be the next Amitabh Bachchan or Shahrukh Khan! Blessed by Mumbadevi and the earlier residents like Kanhoji Angre – this city is the biggest contributor to the Indian economy!