Mumbai | BSE Building Scale Model | 2.5” W
Bring the spirit of Mumbai into your home with the Mumbai | BSE Building Scale Model - a replica showpiece. It is a replica of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) - the first and largest securities market in India, located on Dalal Street in Mumbai. The BSE building has long been a defining feature of Mumbai’s busy business district, but it is also of great historic importance.
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 SCALE MODEL - Mumbai | BSE Building Scale Model is a scale model made of resin and a replica of the BSE Building. Perfect for indoor home decoration | Showpieces | Tabletop and Office desk Figurines
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 & 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑- With this Indian souvenir have fun while you reflect and reminisce on your favorite memories of your beloved city - Mumbai.
- 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 - This Indian souvenir is completely handcrafted by Indian artisans. The model is made of resin casting - a method of casting where a mold is filled with a liquid synthetic resin, which then hardens. In this process first a model was made of clay, by sculptors from Pune and a flexible mold is made of wax. Then resin casting is accomplished with a resin plus a nearly equal amount of a "hardener" liquid (as in many epoxy resin or polyester resin systems). The mixture is poured into the wax mold. The resin mixture gets hardened after some time and then it is removed from the mold.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐒- This Mumbai city souvenir represents the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)! Comes in a presentation box with a story card about the history of Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). A must-have desk showpiece for those who love everything about Mumbai.
- 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 - Clean regularly with a soft dry cloth, Keep away from moisture, Avoid any abrasive material
Established in 1875, the BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) is Asia’s oldest stock exchange and currently the world’s 6th largest stock exchange! The iconic 29-storey building in Mumbai’s historic Fort neighborhood is recognized throughout Asia and the world primarily for housing the BSE, which is Asia’s first stock exchange as well as the world’s fastest stock exchange. In 2018 BSE secured a trademark for its iconic building Phiroze Jeejeebhoy Towers at Dalal Street. This marks an important milestone in the journey of BSE as the tower has been an irreplaceable part of the soul of the city. BSE, which was founded in 1875, started off as a small group of brokers who functioned under a banyan tree on Dalal Street. Dalal Street is identified by BSE's iconic building.
The Maximum City, Financial Capital of India and the administrative capital of Maharashtra. A rich history starting with the British amalgamation of 7 islands created this thriving metropolis. Second largest city in India and the 7th largest in the world, it is known for many of its sights and its natural port, the busiest in India. City of Bulls, the BSE, NSE and the RBI! And a city of dreams for many an actor who wants to be the next Amitabh Bachchan or Shahrukh Khan! Blessed by Mumbadevi and the earlier residents like Kanhoji Angre – this city is the biggest contributor to the Indian economy!