Mumbai | Kalaghoda | Cap
Be a proud citizen and wear the cap inspired by an iconic event of Mumbai - the Kala Ghoda Art Festival. An ode to the art and the creative minds of the world!
Held annually every February in and around the heritage precinct of Kala Ghoda in south Mumbai, the Kala Ghoda Arts Festival is one of the country’s longest-running and most prominent neighborhood festivals. The Kala Ghoda Association organizes the event, with a vision to spread awareness of the arts, especially among those with limited access and exposure to culture. The nine-day festival, launched in 1999, draws lakhs of visitors from across Mumbai and beyond. Kala Ghoda Festival is the most prominent congregation of art lovers in Mumbai. This is also a unique effort to preserve the colonial architectural heritage of the area.
- 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐏 - The cap doesn’t feel heavy over the head as they are lightweight and have super soft finish. Perfect design for every proud Indian, A fun hat to wear daily, Hiking Trips, Vacations, or Give as a gift for birthdays to a loved one.
- 𝐂𝐀𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 - The cap comes with an embroidery work with polyester threads on it's front
- 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋: 100% Cotton 280 GSM; Colour: Navy Blue; Style: Casual
- 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 - Cap comes with easy-adjustable buckle closure on the rear. It fits most adult heads (51 CM - 60 CM) without any tightness or heaviness.
- 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 - Our caps are breathable, protects against wind and sun. This headwear is the perfect companion for your active lifestyle
- Unisex Cap
- Perfect gift for a true Mumbaikar.
- Perfect as a traveler's gift for the one who is fascinated by Mumbai city.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐒- This souvenir of India represents the national pride!
- Hand Wash Only, Do Not Bleach, Use Mild Detergent
The Maximum City, Financial Capital of India and the administrative capital of Maharashtra. A rich history starting with the British amalgamation of 7 islands created this thriving metropolis. Second largest city in India and the 7th largest in the world, it is known for many of its sights and its natural port, the busiest in India. City of Bulls, the BSE, NSE and the RBI! And a city of dreams for many an actor who wants to be the next Amitabh Bachchan or Shahrukh Khan! Blessed by Mumbadevi and the earlier residents like Kanhoji Angre – this city is the biggest contributor to the Indian economy!