Mumbai | Maximum City | Cap
Be a proud citizen and wear the cap inspired by Mumbai - India's maximum city - a city that’s home to a million dreams.
Mumbai is the financial capital of a nation of 1.4 billion people, a major manufacturing hub, home of the busiest Indian airport and the busiest Indian seaport. The country’s financial capital is also one of its biggest employment generators. Every professional’s dream is to work someday in his career. Mumbaikars work longer than denizens of 77 cities around the world. Practically every major multinational in the world has an office set-up in Mumbai . Being a city that has created a million achievers Mumbai continues to attract ambitious millennials and professionals from all walks of life, including media & entertainment.
- 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐏 - The cap doesn’t feel heavy over the head as they are lightweight and have super soft finish. Perfect design for every proud Indian, A fun hat to wear daily, Hiking Trips, Vacations, or Give as a gift for birthdays to a loved one.
- 𝐂𝐀𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 - The cap comes with an embroidery work with polyester threads on it's front
- 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋: 100% Cotton 280 GSM; Colour: Navy Blue; Style: Casual
- 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 - Cap comes with easy-adjustable buckle closure on the rear. It fits most adult heads (51 CM - 60 CM) without any tightness or heaviness.
- 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 - Our caps are breathable, protects against wind and sun. This headwear is the perfect companion for your active lifestyle
- Unisex Cap
- Perfect gift for a true Mumbaikar.
- Perfect as a traveler's gift for the one who is fascinated by Mumbai city.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐒- This souvenir of India represents the national pride!
- Hand Wash Only, Do Not Bleach, Use Mild Detergent
The Maximum City, Financial Capital of India and the administrative capital of Maharashtra. A rich history starting with the British amalgamation of 7 islands created this thriving metropolis. Second largest city in India and the 7th largest in the world, it is known for many of its sights and its natural port, the busiest in India. City of Bulls, the BSE, NSE and the RBI! And a city of dreams for many an actor who wants to be the next Amitabh Bachchan or Shahrukh Khan! Blessed by Mumbadevi and the earlier residents like Kanhoji Angre – this city is the biggest contributor to the Indian economy!