NDA Army Cap
Be a proud citizen and wear the cap with National Defence Academy (NDA) insignia of 1948 depicting the joint services character.
Wearing this cap with Academy insignia is a great way to show support or show off your heritage. This cap with NDA insignia is a perfect clothing accessory to greet foreign delegates from different countries. Also commonly worn or used to gift army officials etc.
The Academy insignia was designed to develop and foster inter-services camaraderie! The present NDA insignia depicts the crest comprising of symbols representing the three services known as Jointmanship; the Cross swords, the Anchor and the Himalayan Eagle surmounted by the Ashoka emblem on a maroon background.
The symbols represent the Army’s martial valour, stability and poise of the Navy and the aspirations of the Air Force to touch the sky with glory. The Ashoka emblem is symbolic of the new Republic and depicts the pride in serving the motherland. The scroll at the base epitomises the ideal of ‘Seva Parmo Dharma’ or ‘Service Before Self’ which is the essence of the concept of ‘Nishkaam Karma’ as derived from the Bhagavad Gita.
- 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐏 - The cap doesn’t feel heavy over the head as they are lightweight and have super soft finish. Perfect design for every proud Indian, A fun hat to wear daily, Hiking Trips, Vacations, or Give as a gift for birthdays to a loved one.
- 𝐂𝐀𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 - The cap comes with an embroidery work with polyester threads to create National Defence Academy (NDA) insignia on it's front
- 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋: 100% Cotton 280 GSM; Colour: Red; Style: Casual
- 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 - Cap comes with easy-adjustable buckle closure on the rear. It fits most adult heads (51 CM - 60 CM) without any tightness or heaviness.
- 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 - Our caps are breathable, protects against wind and sun. This headwear is the perfect companion for your active lifestyle
- Unisex Cap
- Ideal for visiting overseas trade fairs or greeting foreign delegates.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐒- This souvenir of India represents the national pride- National Defence Academy (NDA) ! Comes in a presentation box with a story card about the history of NDA. This NDA Cap is a a perfect gift to motivate the NDA aspirants.
- Hand Wash Only, Do Not Bleach, Use Mild Detergent
History of NDA:
The National Defence Academy (NDA) has the unique distinction of being the first
institution in the world to impart joint training to officer cadets of the Army, Navy and Air Force. The concept and genesis of NDA dates back to the period before
Independence and evolved from the lessons learnt from World War II.
Check out our Unique Collection.