NDA Sudan Block - Metal Finish
Bring the spirit of NDA | Cradle of Military Leadership into your home with the Sudan Block - Scale Model - a replica showpiece. It is a replica of the administrative headquarters of the Indian National Defense Academy’s main building, named Sudan block. The Sudan Block is a remembrance of India’s gift from Sudan.
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 SCALE MODEL - Sudan Block Model - Resin - is a scale model made of resin and a replica of the Sudan Block of NDA. Perfect for indoor home decoration | Showpieces | Tabletop and Office desk Figurines
- FEATURE- A metal (brass) plate is attached to the wooden base of the Sudan block model and is engraved with words "NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY INDIA".
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑- With this Indian souvenir have fun while you reflect and reminisce on your favorite memories of your beloved country - India.
- 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 - This Indian souvenir is completely handcrafted by Indian artisans. The model is made of resin casting - a method of casting where a mold is filled with a liquid synthetic resin, which then hardens. In this process first a model was made of clay, by sculptors from Pune and a flexible mold is made of wax. Then resin casting is accomplished with a resin plus a nearly equal amount of a "hardener" liquid (as in many epoxy resin or polyester resin systems). The mixture is poured into the wax mold. The resin mixture gets hardened after some time and then it is removed from the mold.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐒- This souvenir of India represents the national pride- Sudan Block of NDA! Comes in a presentation box with a story card about the history of Sudan Block. This Sudan Block scale model is a a perfect gift to motivate the NDA aspirants.
About Sudan Block of National Defence Academy (NDA)
The administrative headquarters of the NDA was named the Sudan Block, in honour of the sacrifices of Indian soldiers in the Sudan theatre during the East African campaign. It was inaugurated by then Ambassador of Sudan to India, Rahmatullah Abdulla, on 30 May 1959.
The building is a 3-storey basalt and granite structure constructed with Jodhpur red sandstone. Its architecture features an exterior design comprising a blend of arches, pillars and verandahs, topped by a dome. The foyer has white Italian marble flooring and panelling on the interior walls.
The NDA campus, spread over 7015 acres, is located about 17 km south-west of Pune city, north-west of Khadakwasla Lake with the Sinhagad Fort, providing a panoramic backdrop.
Check out our Unique Collection.
I even called you, but still don't have it