ODISSI | Dance Souvenir
India is one culturally rich country, where almost every state has its own language, cuisine, and dance forms. India has traditional, classical, folk and tribal dance styles and all are simply amazing. All the incredible classical dances originated in the country during the ancient times.
Odissi is a highly stylised dance and to some extent is based on the classical Natya Shastra and the Abhinaya Darpana. Facial expressions, hand gestures and body movements are used to suggest a certain feeling, an emotion or one of the nine rasas. In each performance, even a modern Odissi dancer still reaffirms the faith of the devadasis ormaharis where they sought liberation or moksha through the medium of dance.
- ODISSI | Dance Souvenir is a dance award memento made of iron with brass coating.
- It elegantly mounted on a solid wood base.
- A metal (brass) plate is attached to the wooden base of the trophy and is engraved with words "ODISSI Touching the divine and the human!"
- It's a unique piece of craft.
- Suitable for Home Décor, Dance School Décor, Office Décor and Gifting purposes.
- A perfect gift for a Odissi Dancer!
- Care instructions: Wipe it with a soft, dry cloth.
|200 Quantity||30% OFF|
|150 Quantity||25% OFF|
|100 Quantity||20% OFF|
|50 Quantity||10% OFF|