Saraswati | Bengal Patachitra Painting | A4 Frame
This framed A4 size Bengal Patachitra painting of Goddess Saraswati represents the free flow of wisdom and consciousness.
According to Vedanta Saraswati is considered to be the feminine energy and knowledge aspect (Shakti) of Brahma. She is known as the Goddess of wisdom, intellect, speech, creativity and music. In the painting Goddess Saraswati is seating with her Veena, a stringed instrument representing the tuning of one's mind and body into harmony. She rides on a white goose (swan), known for its peculiar characteristic of separating water from milk, indicating that one should possess clear vision and knowledge to discriminate between the good and evil.
The detailing in Goddess Saraswati's figure brings in character and strength to the painting. The colors and intricate work classify the painting as a splendid effort by the artist. The jewelleries and ornamentation on the body and garments of the figures are created by fine white lines. This painting will add beauty and brightness to your ethnic corner at your home- in the living room.
- Size: 8.3 Inch x 11.7 Inch
- Price is for framed painting.
- Handpainted in Bengal Pattachitra (Patua) style on paper with cloth backing.
- Painted with Natural colours made by the artist.
- Brass chain at the back to hang the framed painting on the wall and to make sure it stays on the wall for years to come
- Artist: Suman Chitrakar
Artist- The painting is done by Suman Chitrakar, the Patua Artist from West Bengal.