Surya Bhagwan | Madhubani Painting | A5 Frame
The Sun - a symbol of light, positive energy and prosperity.
This framed A5 size Madhubani painting is a tribute to Surya Bhagwan (the Sun God) for the grace of his energy that has enabled life and food on earth. The Sun has been worshipped in India from ancient times. There wouldn’t be life on this planet without the Sun. The painting represents the Sun as a symbol of light, positive energy and prosperity and also, a locally revered deity/natural element.
- Size: 5.8 Inch x 8.3 Inch
- Price is for framed painting. It comes with an attached sturdy back easel stand, and can be displayed on any table top or shelf.
- Handpainted in Madhubani art style on handmade paper
- Painted with Acrylic colours.
- Artist: Krishna Kuman Jha
Painting by Krishna Kumar Jha Jha in the ancient Madhubani style on handmade paper with natural colors using pen nibs and brushes.