8 Shaft Handloom
Start Weaving! Compact and fully functional loom for new and experienced weavers. 8 Shaft Handloom is an affordable, versatile yet portable table loom with folding stand is a compact alternative to larger multi-shaft floor looms and easy to use. This loom perfect for guild meetings, workshops, and sampling.
Everything is included in the kit. Quick and easy to assemble and warp. Create beautiful and unique garments and home ware. With colour and texture, weave unique fabrics or create beautiful designs with pick-up sticks.
The loom can also make woven tapestries and wall hangings. Made from Polished Teak wood the loom is very strong and robust.
- Weaving width : 60cm (24")
- Minimal Assembly required
- Material & Finishing: Table Loom is made in Polished Solid Teak Wood
- Easy to use and versatile
- Ideal for beginner and experienced weavers
- Ideal for small living spaces, school or as a workshop loom.
- Comes with accessories.
Included accessories (pictures of the accessories come after the product pictures of the loom with stand and the loom without stand):
- A strong and sturdy loom stand. Easy to assemble and attach, you can weave anytime anywhere without a table. Adjustable loom angle and foot rest for comfortable weaving. Made in Polished Teak Wood to match your Knitters Loom.
- Reed nylon 7.5dpi (30/10cm)
- 2 x stick shuttles
- Step by step instruction booklet
- Threading hook
- Warping peg and clamp.