Vande Bharat Logo | Cap
Be a proud citizen and wear the cap inspired by Vande Bharat Express, also known as Train 18 - India’s first indigenous Semi High Speed, Engine-less train. Vande Bharat Express is the next major leap for Indian Railways in terms of speed and convenience.
Many of the Vande Bharat travelers’ life memories are intertwined with the large network and experiences of train travel. This is perfect to take away and keep memories of this journey in the form of Vande Bharat Express train-themed cap.
- 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐏 - The cap doesn’t feel heavy over the head as they are lightweight and have super soft finish. Perfect design for every proud Indian, A fun hat to wear daily, Hiking Trips, Vacations, or Give as a gift for birthdays to a loved one.
- 𝐂𝐀𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 - The cap comes with an embroidery work with polyester threads on it's front
- 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋: 100% Cotton 280 GSM; Colour: Navy Blue; Style: Casual
- 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 - Cap comes with easy-adjustable buckle closure on the rear. It fits most adult heads (51 CM - 60 CM) without any tightness or heaviness.
- 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 - Our caps are breathable, protects against wind and sun. This headwear is the perfect companion for your active lifestyle
- Unisex Cap
- Perfect gift for a rail enthusiast or anyone interested in the history of the railways.
- Perfect as a traveler's gift for the one who is fascinated by the romance that the Indian Railways can weave around us.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐒- This souvenir of India represents the national pride!
- Hand Wash Only, Do Not Bleach, Use Mild Detergent
History & Features
- The Train18, later named Vande Bharat Express, was rolled out by the Integral Coach Factory, Chennai under the Indian government’s Make in India initiative.
- The train was launched on 15 February 2019.
- It was showcased as India’s first semi high-speed train with an operational efficiency of 160 kmph.
- As of Oct 2022, the Indian Railways operates four Vande Bharat trains, from Delhi to Varanasi, from Delhi to Katra, from Mumbai to Gandhinagar and from Delhi to Andaura
- Vande Bharat trains are self-propelled “engineless” train sets.
- It's faster acceleration and deceleration results in reduced train travel time.
Some of its passenger friendly features include; European-style seats, diffused LED lighting, GPS-based infotainment systems, modular bio-toilets, fully sealed gangways for dust-free environment, centrally controlled entry/exit doors with sliding footsteps, divyang friendly toilet and automatic sliding cabin doors.