Vande Bharat | Mug
Enjoy your cuppa with Vande Bharat | Coffee Mug. A must-have motivational mug for your study table.
- Dishwasher Safe | Microwave And Oven Safe | Freezer Safe | Non Toxic | Bpa Free | Environment Friendly | Reusable And Odorless
- Package Content: 1 Printed Ceramic Coffee Mug (200 Ml Capacity) | Wash Care - Do Not Use Steel Scrubber on Printed Area
- Perfect gift for a rail enthusiast or anyone interested in the history of the railways.
- Perfect as a traveler's gift for the one who is fascinated by the romance that the Indian Railways can weave around us.
- Colour: Black
The mug is inspired by Vande Bharat Express, also known as Train 18 which is India’s first indigenous Semi High Speed, Engine-less train. Vande Bharat Express is the next major leap for Indian Railways in terms of speed and convenience.
Many of the Vande Bharat travelers’ life memories are intertwined with the large network and experiences of train travel. This is perfect to take away and keep memories of this journey in the form of Vande Bharat Express train-themed coffee mug.
History & Features
- The Train18, later named Vande Bharat Express, was rolled out by the Integral Coach Factory, Chennai under the Indian government’s Make in India initiative.
- The train was launched on 15 February 2019.
- It was showcased as India’s first semi high-speed train with an operational efficiency of 160 kmph.
- As of Oct 2022, the Indian Railways operates four Vande Bharat trains, from Delhi to Varanasi, from Delhi to Katra, from Mumbai to Gandhinagar and from Delhi to Andaura
- Vande Bharat trains are self-propelled “engineless” train sets.
- It's faster acceleration and deceleration results in reduced train travel time.
Some of its passenger friendly features include; European-style seats, diffused LED lighting, GPS-based infotainment systems, modular bio-toilets, fully sealed gangways for dust-free environment, centrally controlled entry/exit doors with sliding footsteps, divyang friendly toilet and automatic sliding cabin doors.