Wooden Pentominoes 13 Pieces Puzzle
You will love spending countless evenings of merriment with your friends and family members over this puzzle.
- With this Pentominoes Puzzle, you can introduce a special child to this classic challenging puzzle game.
- Following in the tradition of the original Pentominoes games, the puzzle includes a total of 13 pieces, which are also made out of Indian rosewood.
- To play the game, remove the pieces from the frame. Then, let kids try to put the pieces back in the right places to create a solid picture with no overlap.
- With this Pentominoes Puzzle, children can begin to develop spatial awareness, learn their shapes and increase their fine motor strength.
- It is handcrafted using sustainably harvested high quality wood and colored with non toxic water based stains
- Parents and teachers can use Pentomino to teach many mathematical concepts
This product is made by the artisans of Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh. Popularly known as the ‘sheesham wood village’ Saharanpur is home to some of India's finest wood carvers. Dating back to about 400 years in Mughal period, some craftsmen came from Kashmir and settled down in Saharanpur and took this work to earn their bread and butter. Gradually this art got extended amongst common man in Saharanpur.