Bandra Station | 6” W Model
This 6”W model cast in resin is an ode to the 1869 Bandra Railway Station.
Bandra Railway Station, also known as Bandra Terminus, is a major railway station located in the western part of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the significant railway terminals in the Mumbai suburban railway network and serves as a transportation hub for both suburban and long-distance trains.
A Grade I Heritage structure, Mumbai's Bandra west railway station, one of the busiest stations on the Mumbai suburban rail network, has recently been restored. The station is a stop for Mumbai locals and outstation trains and is serviced by the Western Railway and the Harbor Line of the Central Railway intra-city trains.
In the 1800s, Bandra railway station, which was then maintained by the Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway (BB & CI), used to be a cargo halt. A meat cargo train, later discontinued, was used to haul the products from the slaughterhouse situated at the Bandra-end of the Mahim Causeway in the three buildings created for the purpose by the municipal engineer Russel Aitkin. Later, as the sleepy suburb of Bandra grew, two platforms were added, and the station was named Bandora, local speak for the Persian word bandar or port/bay/harbor
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 SCALE MODEL - Mumbai | Taj Mahal Hotel Scale Model is a scale model made of resin and a replica of the Taj Mahal hotel. Perfect for indoor home decoration | Showpieces | Tabletop and Office desk Figurines
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 & 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑- With this Indian souvenir have fun while you reflect and reminisce on your favorite memories of your beloved city - Mumbai.
- 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 - This Indian souvenir is completely handcrafted by Indian artisans. The model is made of resin casting - a method of casting where a mold is filled with a liquid synthetic resin, which then hardens. In this process first a model was made of clay, by sculptors from Pune and a flexible mold is made of wax. Then resin casting is accomplished with a resin plus a nearly equal amount of a "hardener" liquid (as in many epoxy resin or polyester resin systems). The mixture is poured into the wax mold. The resin mixture gets hardened after some time and then it is removed from the mold.
- 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐒- This city souvenir represents Taj Mahal Hotel of Mumbai! Comes in a presentation box with a story card about Taj Mahal Hotel. A must-have desk showpiece for those who love everything about Mumbai.
- 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 - Clean regularly with a soft dry cloth, Keep away from moisture, Avoid any abrasive material