Chandrayaan 3 Diorama | 4 artefacts
A mix of artisanship and pure engineering - built by proud, young designers who saw the scale model project as a way to express their admiration for ISRO's work - Made in gold plated brass with acrylic moon surface base. This Chandrayaan Moon Landing Diorama scale model is a collector's item that can adorn your study or work desk at home or at the office!
Ideal Model set for Schools - Physics Labs, Principal's Office, etc.
Your dose of daily inspiration, with this model of rocket science!
Includes the following:
1. Moon Surface board with Lights + Adapter
2. Chandrayaan Orbiter 1:25 Scale
3. Vikram Lander Scale 1:25 Scale
4. Pragyaan Rover Scale 1:20
5. GSLV MK III Rocket Scale Model 1:300
6. Moon cutout 8" Dia & Earth cutout 4" Dia (both backlit)
7. Total Base Length 18" & Width 12"
- Chandrayaan Moon Landing Diorama Model.
- Carefully painted, extraordinary sharp markings great attention to detail; Durable
- Great collectible for model spaceflight enthusiast; Also a wonderful decoration for your home, office, countertop.
- Material of Moon Surface: Acrylic and Wood for realistic moon & earth surface
- Comes with LED lights + adapter.
Chandrayaan-3 is India's third lunar mission, launched by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) on July 14, 2023. It is a follow-on mission to Chandrayaan-2, which was launched in 2019. The primary objective of Chandrayaan-3 is to demonstrate a safe and soft landing on the lunar surface. In addition, the mission aims to demonstrate rover mobility on the lunar surface and conduct in-situ (on-site) scientific experiments.
The lander of Chandrayaan-3, Vikram, landed on the lunar south pole on August 23, 2023. It deployed a rover, Pragyan, on the south pole. Pragyan can travel up to 1.3 kilometers on the lunar surface. It will study the chemical and physical composition of the lunar surface.
The Chandrayaan-3 mission was a success. It made India the fourth country to soft-land on the Moon. The mission will also help to provide important information about the lunar surface.
Chandrayaan-3 is a significant achievement for India. It establishes India as a major player in space exploration.