GSLV | Aluminium Scale Model 1:200
A mix of artisanship and pure engineering - built by proud, young designers who saw the scale model project as a way to express their admiration for ISRO's work - Made in aluminum with all the details of a GSLV, this 1:200 scale model is a collector's item that can adorn your study or work desk at home or at the office! Your dose of daily inspiration, with this model of rocket science!
- 1:200 Scale GSLV Rocket Model.
- Carefully painted, extraordinary sharp markings great attention to detail
- Material: Anodised Aluminium.
- Durable & Extra Hard - The outstanding feature of this scale model is very durable. Anodising is an electrochemical process that develops an aluminium oxide coat on the surface of the product. This protects the product from wear and tear while improving the aesthetics. By anodized aluminum, it’s scratch resistant ‐no chip or peel easily.
- Great collectable for model spaceflight enthusiast; Also a wonderful decoration for your home, office, countertop
- Great Christmas/birthday gift for kids, children, friends.
- Easy to Clean: Clean with wet cloth.
Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) is an expendable launch system operated by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). GSLV was used in fourteen launches from 2001 to 2021, with more launches planned.
The 49 m (161 ft) tall GSLV, with a lift-off mass of 415 t (408 long tons; 457 short tons), is a three-stage vehicle with solid, liquid and cryogenic stages respectively.
A very fine model for display at home or office or schools along with info card to go with the display. Complementary bookmark was a classy touch
Too late delivery, paint are peeled off in some places of the GSLV model
Finishing is good.