ISRO GSLV MK III Keychain
Keychain inspired by the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark III (GSLV MK III) a launch vehicle developed by the ISRO! Hold your key collection together with style.
The Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark III, also referred to as the Launch Vehicle Mark 3, is a three-stage medium-lift launch vehicle developed by the Indian Space Research Organisation.
GSLV MkIII, chosen to launch Chandrayaan-2 spacecraft, is a three-stage heavy lift launch vehicle developed by ISRO. The vehicle has two solid strap-ons, a core liquid booster and a cryogenic upper stage.
GSLV Mk III is designed to carry 4 ton class of satellites into Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit (GTO) or about 10 tons to Low Earth Orbit (LEO), which is about twice the capability of the GSLV Mk II.
- Fun, stylish keychain comps with GSLV MK III rocket model & ISRO logo printed onto stainless steel plate with epoxy coating.
- Rectangle keychain measures 2.5 Inch
- Professionally printed with sharp, vivid designs using premium inks that resist the elements
- Durable epoxy protects images against fading and scratches
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: ISRO product sold by Indic Inspirations are guaranteed authentic and high quality, and are officially licensed by ISRO. Proudly printed in the India.
Too expensive, we thought pack of two
The key chain is transparent glass with inscribed isro logo and has prominent logo Mark.
Good good thanks
The product is very expensive