GSLV Launch Pad w/1:400 GSLV Model
If your school or kids love to wonder about the mysteries of space and fantasises about discovering what the vast majority of this universe entails, then this DIY model of the ISRO GSLV Rocket Launch Pad at Sriharikota.
Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR, Sriharikota, the Spaceport of India, is responsible for providing Launch Base Infrastructure for the Indian Space Programme. This Centre has the facilities for solid propellant processing, static testing of solid motors, launch vehicle integration and launch operations, range operations comprising telemetry, tracking and command network and mission control centre.
The Centre has two launch pads from where the rocket launching operations of PSLV and GSLV are carried out. The mandate for the centre is (i) to produce solid propellant boosters for the launch vehicle programmes of ISRO (ii) to provide the infrastructure for qualifying various subsystems and solid rocket motors and carrying out the necessary tests (iii) to provide launch base infrastructure for satellites and launch vehicles.
GSLV LAUNCHPAD MODEL
- Birchwood ply model of Building & Octopus arms of Launchpad
- This model is of the GSLV Launchpad at Sriharikota with a 1:400 Scale GSLV MK III Rocket
- Model fo Communication Tower
- Rail track and pedestal that transports the rocket to the Octopus Arms for launch
- Battery operated Lights to light up teh model
- Panorama photo backdrop of SHAR
- Acrylic Box for safe keeping
- DURABLE & HANDCRAFTED BY THE ARTISANS OF INDIA: The model is made of birchwood ply wood by the artisans of Mysore, India. The item is eco-friendly and sustainable.
- Perfect launchpad diorama for School Labs & Libraries
These products are absolutely eco friendly and non hazardous. These products are made using burg ply. The toys are made with great attention to quality and safety.